BLEACHING HUMAN HAIR
- Always consult with a professional when bleaching your hair.
- Use products that contain protein before and after the bleaching process.
- Bleaching the hair will give the hair a blonde colour. You can keep it blonde or dye on top of the bleached hair for vibrant and vivid colours.
- Bleaching takes a great toll on the hair’s condition. We recommend you use either semi-permanent dye or natural dye instead of permanent dye.
HUMAN HAIR WIG / WEAVE DYING
You can dye human hair wigs or weaves that still have their natural colour. We don’t, however, recommend dying already dyed human hair.
- Colour results can vary depending on the dye you choose, and if you’re re-dying the hair.
- To dye your hair lighter, bleach it first.
- Use a product that contains protein before and after the colouring process.
- Remember, just like natural hair, the more often you dye your wig / weave, the more it will dry the hair and make it brittle. Once the hair is dyed, it is important to use conditioning treatments to moisturise the hair.
- Consulting with a professional will help ensure more satisfactory colour results.
FUTURA HI TEMP WIGS / WEAVE DYING
You may not dye hi-temp wigs / weaves.
SYNTHETIC WIGS / WEAVE DYING
You may not dye synthetic wigs / weaves.